WHAT YOUR EVENT CAN DO
Amway has launched the Nutrilite Power of 5 Campaign to fight childhood malnutrition.
By hosting a “My Power of 5” Event, you are helping provide nutrition and resources to those who need it most – malnourished children ages 6 months to 5 years old.
Together we have already helped tens of thousands of malnourished children survive, thrive and grow. Let’s do more. Every 10 USD provides nutrition to a child for an entire month.
Create your event today and help more malnourished children and their families live better, healthier lives.
Organize a walk, run, bike race, ball game, tournament or other active event. Just click Create Event and enter details. You will receive a link that can be added to a social media invitation or email.
If you have a strong social following, you might want to set up an online event in honor of a birthday, holiday, World Food Day or other special occasion. Tell everyone how your event will make a difference in the lives of malnourished children around the world.
How to Plan your Event
- Select the type of event – athletic, social or online – you plan to host. There is no limit and you are welcome to host multiple events.
- Enter the date and location. Upload a photo or use the one provided.
- Your event may be featured on our web site so be sure to include as much information as possible. This also can help boost participation.
- You'll receive a link to your event page. Share it by email and on social media.
- Tell everyone about childhood malnutrition, why you’re supporting the Nutrilite Power of 5 Campaign, how people can get involved and what participants will gain from your event.
- Be sure to mention that for every 10 USD that is raised, one malnourished child will receive essential vitamins and nutrients for an entire month.
- After the event, you'll receive a brief survey. Please include details and photos.
See What Others Are Doing
Around the world, My Power of 5 Events are supporting the fight against childhood malnutrition. Thousands of Amway Business Owners, employees, friends and family members are already involved. Feel free to visit and participate in the events of your choice.See All Events