Donate For Charity, Leave A Memory
When one person improves their health, they inspire better health for others in their community and create a brighter future for all” – Dr. Sam Rehnborg, President, Nutrilite™ Health Institute
It’s time to make a difference in a child’s life! Pledge your support by donating a minimum of RM520* to help combat malnutrition in children and ensure that they get the nutrition that they need.
Your donation can help end childhood malnutrition around the world so more children can survive, thrive and grow!
Leave A Lasting Impact
Donate a minimum of RM 520, which supports 1 child for a year and leave your handprint at the Power of 5 Donation Wall located at Product Pavilion, Amway HQ, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
How to participate:
- .Enter the Power of 5 code number 954256 into the [Organization or Upline] field: when you make your donation for Power of 5 tracking purposes.
- Fill up your details : CLICK HERE
- Make a minimum donation of RM520 by Credit/Debit Card
- Donors will be invited to the Handprint Ceremony
The date of the Handprint Ceremony will be notified to successful participants in early 2020, by Amway (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.
* which support 1 child for a year.
Terms & Conditions :
1. The Power of 5 Donation Campaign is open to all Amway Business Owners (ABOs) who are Malaysian citizens.
2. The handprint ceremony will be held early 2020. The minimum donation sum of RM520 must be made by credit or debit card at the Power of 5 website.
3. Fill up the details and enter the Power of 5 code number 954256 into the [Organization or Upline] field when they make their donation at the Power of 5 website to secure a handprint spot. Each ABOship is only entitled to one handprint spot.
4. There are a total of 216 spots available for one handprint cycle. The size of each spot is A4 (21cm x 29.7cm) and each spot is limited to a maximum of two (2) handprints only. Each handprint cycle will be in multiplies of 216 handprint spots. The total number of cycles available and the duration of each cycle will be determined by Amway (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.
5. Donors who are allocated a spot for each handprint cycle will be notified by Amway (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd by telephone call/email/SMS according to the ABOs’ registered details. If the ABO who has been allocated a handprint spot does not respond within five (5) working days upon notification, Amway (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to select a replacement for the handprint spot for that particular cycle.
6. ABOs who have been allocated a handprint spot via the draw will be notified of the date of the handprint ceremony, which will be held at the Power of 5 Donation Wall located at the Product Pavilion covered carpark
7. ABOs who have been allocated a handprint spot may send a representative if he/she is unable to participate in the handprint event. The representative is required to produce a letter of authorisation from the ABO who was allocated a spot.
8. All decisions by Amway (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd regarding the allocation of handprint spots shall be final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
9. Amway (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions of this draw at its sole discretion, which may include possible amendments to the Power of 5 Donation Wall where the spots are located and the duration of the handprints remaining on the Power of 5 Donation Wall.
10. Amway (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the draw should technical errors or other causes beyond control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the draw, upon which the minimum donation of RM520 will not be refunded and will be considered a contribution towards the Power of 5 donation pool.
11. In view of the implementation of the Personal Data Protection Act, by participating in the Power of 5 Donation Campaign, the participants hereby expressly grant Amway (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd permission to use and process their personal data (including but not limited to) names and/or photographs for future advertising and publicity purposes in any media in connection with Power of 5 Donation Campaign without additional compensation, notification or permission.
12. The terms and conditions herein are not exhaustive. Amway (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to add, modify or delete any of the above terms and conditions without any prior notification.
About The Nutrilite Power of 5 Campaign
Amway has launched the Nutrilite Power of 5 Campaign to fight childhood malnutrition. Although malnutrition is a widespread and growing problem, it is preventable. As a leader in nutrition Amway is in an ideal position to help. We have developed a micronutrient supplement, Nutrilite Little Bits, that provides 15 essential vitamins and nutrients to children ages 6 months to 5 years old.
By hosting a My Power of 5 Event, you are providing Nutrilite Little Bits to those who need it most. You are also helping more malnourished children survive, thrive and grow.
Together, we have already helped thousands of malnourished children. Now we’re working toward a goal – to provide Nutrilite Little Bits to 500,000 more children in 19 countries by the end of 2019. Every 10 USD provides Nutrilite Little Bits to a malnourished child for an entire month. Create your event today and help more malnourished children and their families live better lives.Learn More